





Okay so i know i haven't written for a while and all that jazz. but honestly i sometimes have a hard time remembering to write stuff down on here. Okay so i went and saw Batman: The Dark Knight on Saturday evening and i also went on Monday mid-day. I would have to say it is one of the greatest movies of all time. I aboustly loved it!! Not to mention i'll be going again either tomorrow or on Friday. I am totally excited to go. I love Christian Bale (aka Batman) i think he is totally amazing at his acting. Then of course Heath Ledger was beyond greatness. He did the joker so well that there were times when i was afraid of him. And it is only a movie! Anyone who hasn't seen the movie really needs to go see it. I won't write much more about it on here cuz i don't want to spoil anything for you guys that haven't seen it. But here are some pictures and stuff. REally, take my word, go see this movie! Its totally worth the money.
No comments:
Post a Comment