
Well duh! Thats the thing i'm going to be writing about. I went to the midnight release party at Barnes and Noble in Orem. Totally amazing! I wasn't in the store the whole time though. I went there early in the morning to receive my rist band. I was put in group B to pick up the book that night. We then went to UVU so heidi could attend her class. Then we went to the mall afterwards. We were just looking around in Hot Topic thats when we saw them...the most amazing shirts i have ever seen! Twilight the movie shirts with Edward and Bella on it! There was only two of them left so we both snatched them up, luckily they were just our sizes. It was totally amazing! We wore them that night to the book release.
I'm already more then half way done with this book. Don't worry i won't spoil anything on here for those that haven't read it. But it is totally awesome so far! Things have happened that i didn't think was possible or probable. Its an amazing book and i'm so glad that Stephenie Meyer came up with this idea for books. I really enjoy them they make me forget about my life and that has always been a super good thing for me. If you have not read these books you should run to the store pick up a copy and read it, cuz once you read it once you'll want to read it over and over! Its really a good book. Now i'm waiting for the movie in December and not to mention the offical guide that is coming out December 30th. There is so much coming, not to mention Midnight Sun that is going to be completly huge! Who doesn't love Edward? I promise he only gets better in this book. He's amazing! READ IT! YOU WON"T REGRET IT :D
No comments:
Post a Comment