Friday, October 31, 2008

Life

Hey everyone
So yeah...my life so far as been just the same as it's always been. Going to school, then going to work after that. A lot of the time i just stay at home and don't really do anything, i figure it's good to hang out with family. Me and Eric have been spending a lot of time together and i think it's really cool. It's nice being able to start bonding.
I just finished reading "Revelations" it's a blue blood series book and it was really good. Kinda disappointed about the way it ended but at the same time I'm happy. it's really weird. The series is very...different in like, every way possible. But i still think they're good which is why i'm still reading them. lol. I can't wait until the next one comes out. It will be good.
Here's just one or two videos i thought were really cool and that worked well with Sasuke.




Anyway, there hasn't been much else going on in my life. Just trying to get through school. I have to go now so i can sleep or something before i go to work.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones