Okay so i've been getting into the show naruto. I like it a lot and i think Sauske and Sakura are going to get together--they just have to! Anyway, I've found some of these music video's which i think are pretty cool. I love Sauske's tattoo looking thing when he uses it, even though i have a feeling that makes him evil...which isn't good at all. I haven't gotten very far in the season I'm only on the second box set and i have only three more episodes to watch of that one. then i have to wait a while to get the third box set...sigh. Anyway, here are the music videos.
Next Contestant by Nickelback. Pretty good video but not my ultimate favorite lol
This one is probably one the of best one's i've found so far. the song works really well with this couple.
okay, okay, sorry for all the video's. I'll stop now lol. Thanks for watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment