Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UVU

Sorry i haven't updated but not many of you read this anyway. But for those select few that do i thought i would update it. So far my life has been school and work and that's about it. oh and i spend a lot of time in my room with my laptop...which isn't the best but when you have nothing else to do you tend to find things to do. I've spent a lot of money...which isn't very good on my part. Let's see...i worked a lot over UEA weekend, so it wasn't really a break for me. it was mostly just no school with a whole lot of work instead. The check will be good but i don't really like working all that much. I work tonight as well...yuck. Arctic circle gets tiring, but its the best thing i got so far. he works with my schedule and has agreed to give me a raise which will be really good. Especially if i work as many hours as i have been. Anyway, school life has been...well school. I don't really like it but i don't hate it either. I think it will be better once Caleb comes home and he starts to go. That way i won't feel like i'm the only one here besides Heidi that doesn't have a relationship :P
About Caleb, turns out he's doing really good. his birthday is this saturday and yesterday i sent him a package, cost me a lot to just send it! I wasn't very happy about that but its worth it. I just wish i could see his face when he opened it hahaha. uh...I miss him a lot which is the norm. Lets see...turns out my mom might get a job--which will be interesting to see how that turns out. David loves digimon (a show i used to watch and obsess over when i was young) which is making me think of buying the whole first season on DVD. Which would be fun to have anyway but...i think people would look down on me hahah. I bought eric Naurto which is...interesting. It makes me laugh though so that's good. I haven't been able to laugh much honestly. But enough of my pathetic life hahah, there hasn't been much excitment happening to be purely honest. I guess that's just my life.
Twilight comes out soon!! that's probably about the only highlight so far. hahah, anyway hope you guys have fun!

2 comments:

Vampire Girl said...

Naruto was pretty funny. It's nice to laugh huh? Well I'm excited for Twilight also. I put up the new vid of the week. Did you find out from that kid whether they are pre-selling the tickets to Twilight yet? Well I guess I'll talk to you later.

megan ann. said...

Why haven't you laughed lately? I wish I was there, then we could laugh together :). I miss you! Hope to see you the next time I am home. ♥♥♥

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones