Twilight, that's what everyone has been talking, breathing, and cheering about. I went to the midnight showing at the Thanksgiving point theatre and I have to admit it was good but not terrific. I'll buy it and probably go see it again but i'm not all, "Oh my gosh it was amazing!" it was okay--a little cheesy and i have to be honest, that part where Edward is sucking her blood he looked constipated...like exteremly. Total turn off hahha. But this movie does not deserve a lot of bad talk. It really had good parts and it followed the book really well. I just didn't like how fast the story line moved and i wish they would have changed some parts but hey, the actors are all new and aren't well known so we can't chew them out about it not being up to our standards. I have a feeling New Moon will be ten times better, especially since they'll have more money for production.
My favorite scenes were the baseball scenes and the fighting scenes. Of course the kissing scene was amazing hahaha, Edward was really good how he suddenly propelled himself away from her. I never imagined it happening like that but it totally worked. Another part i liked was when he saved her from those evil guys. That was cool as well. So overall the movie was pretty good. Not like Dark Knight good but still good. I'll go see it again...maybe not three times though hahah.
Everything else has been okay in my life though, not anything really exciting happeneing. I finished a book in like 16 hrs though, and it was a 400 something page book hahha, really good book. Anyway, not much else to mention here....sorry my life is kind of lame to say the least hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment