Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight movie



This is one of my favorite pictures that I found last night on the internet. So yeah...i guess i needed something to talk about on here.
So--Twilight is coming out soon and I'm really excited to see that. It will be so much fun to finally see what it turns out being like. I hope they do sequels to the movies. It would be fun and exciting. I would make caleb watch them though...I'm sure he would like that.
About him...i miss him a lot and its getting harder and harder to remember what he looks like. I wonder if he'll come home and we've both changed so much...I'm afraid he won't want me anymore. I guess thats something we all live with when we send a missionary out. But anyway...

1 comment:

Vampire Girl said...

Cute pictures of Sasuke and Sakura! I really like them. And Twilight is going to be AMAZING!!! I'm so excited. Only a couple days left now. We still need to decide which shirts to wear lol.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones