Have you guys noticed how early the stores are advertising Christmas this year? It completely blew me away when i found out. I already have christmas songs stuck in my head and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! I guess it accomplished what the stores wanted though. I've already started my Christmas shopping. I have two of my brothers down and half of my cousin's present. Now just getting one for everyone else...yeah working at minimal wage really sucks.
School is going as normal as it has been. Signed up for classes for next semester and I only took 12 credits instead of 14 so that should help me out a bit. I was getting burned out from taking 14 my first time at college. But then again a lot of you took more than i did...don't know how you guys manage it. I would be totally just throwing my homework aside and saying screw it! I kinda do that already but not as much as i would if i had like 18 credits. Sorry peeps but i think you're CRAZY!
Was told that my family is doing so bad finacially that we can only get one present from them and probably 'santa' How sad is that? Now i'm not saying presents is everything cause i know it's not but i can't help but feel bad for my brothers. They shouldn't have to suffer because of mistakes people have made. So that's why i made the decision that i was going to buy them each a present this year. I usually don't do that but when i heard what was happening i placed my hand on the table and said that was it. I was going to help make my brother's Christmas special. So yeah, that's my big rant and rave.
Nothing else is going on in my life. Caleb is still doing good and he's having a lot of fun and is converting a lot of people. Uh...still working--let's see...nothing really else to report on.
No comments:
Post a Comment