Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The new manga series I was introduced to...

Okay so everyone knows that my cousin is a person who loves anime and manga. Its just something that she's always loved since she first saw Sailor Moon when she was like...nine years old if i remember correctly. And then Pokemon came and went and then Digimon was released and we both fell in love with it. I know can say I have the first two season of Digimon. Something that I don't regret having. I also have all the box sets that are out of Naruto and I think it's an amazing show. Truly entertaining.
So when my cousin started reading this one series I was interested because ever since Twilight came out I've had this fascination with Vampires and the romance that goes on. So when she picked up this certain manga in the bookstore I just shrugged my shoulders and said she should buy it. Took her a while to buy it but she later told me that she read it online and really liked it. Then she started to watch the anime and I never heard the end of it. LOL. She wanted me to start reading it right away and i just shrugged it off and told her if she read Naruto and watched it then I would watch one of her choice. So she picked Vampire Knight.
At first I didn't read it right away because I was interested and sunk in Naruto but once that started to come to a standstill I decided i would pick it up. She bought the manga finally and I started to read it. I only read the first 3 from her and then I found myself going to the store and buying the manga myself. I bought all 6 in one day. The series is amazing even though there are things in it that I don't think really should be there but overall its a fairly clean show. Sure there's blood but Naruto is also full of that so it wasn't something I hadn't seen before. So once I finished the books that they have released here I started to watch the anime online. Then one day I went on Ebay and found the anime for sale. It was a burned copy but I didn't care. I bought it right away and told my cousin about it and she bought it as well. It was a really good buy. I have to be honest that it ended wrong and not even close to the manga but it was all right. I hope they get a third season out but that won't be for a while and by that time maybe I won't be keeping up with anime anymore.

So this is a picture of Zero, Yuuki, and Kaname. I personally hope Kaname and Yuuki get together but if she ends up with Zero then that's all right with me as well.

This is the picture for the second season. Vampire Knight Guilty. Good series but not as good as Vampire Knight in my opinion.
There will be a series of pictures on this post since I've been itching to post them somewhere. I'll put the names of people under the picture as well so if anyone does choose to look into it they will know who the people are.

This is Zero, one of the main character in this anime.

This is Kaname, he's definatly one of my favorites out of the series. Really cool and he's super strong as well. Super Vampire for sure!!

This is Kaname and Yuuki, they are engaged to be married, they have been since Yuuki was born. I really hope they get together....sigh...

This is Yuuki and Zero, now like i said earlier if they got together I would be okay. Might not be my favorite but they are a cute couple as well. There is a lovely love triangle that goes on between Yuuki, Kaname, and Zero. Although Yuuki picks Kaname in the end...well at least till what we know.

This is Rima and she tends to hang out a lot with one of my other favorite characters. His name is Shiki, well thats his last name but still hahaha.

This is Shiki. He's an interesting character and I really hope the writer puts more information about him in the next chapters they write. Well there are other pictures I want to post on here but don't want to go through the time and space. hahah but I hope you liked hearing what I've been up to lately.
School is still going but its finally coming to a standstill and I'm excited to have the summer off, even though it will take longer to graduate but I really need the break. Went to Singles Ward with my cousin and realized that if she's willing to go with me that I would go to the singles ward. i really hope she decides to come with me all the time, it'd be awesome to go to the same ward. I love her so much she's the sister I was never able to have. I'm glad I have her. She makes it so I'm not so lonely anymore...which is a nice thing.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones