All these programs we have been learning about in class have been really good things. There are so many things that we can use in order to help out in our classroom. I really like the new picture program. You are able to make video's in the program which can help make your lessons more interesting. You can also have them do an assignment where they are required to make a video of their progress or something along those lines.
Just the thinking that goes into this class has opened my eyes to a lot of things that I can use for my classroom. Like digital cameras for one. Those are something that can help students learn how to do things outside, or help them see things that they aren't capable of seeing where they live.
This class has been a big help to me and helping me decide what materials i wish to use in my classroom. There are some programs that I wasn't real thrilled to learn about but i stuck through it and its made me more aware of the things out there. Like the internet safety was another thing that i took for granted. I'm glad i was able to learn about the important things to do in life and with teaching students.
No comments:
Post a Comment