There wasn't any question to answer for the weekly reflection so I thought it would be good to write about my experience in this class. I have loved being able to learn about all the neat tools we are able to use in order further along education and to make it fun and entertaining. This class was one that I could turn to in order to relax and to have fun. I've always loved learning about things on the computer and how I can apply it in my life. Being a teacher isn't something I've really thought about but this class has made me ponder going down that road. I loved learning how to create a website on googlesites and how it can help make the class flow smoother and neater.
Being able to see how to do things with a lot of different programs gave me different outlooks on processes and internet safety. There's a lot of bad things that can happen on the internet but there is so much good that goes on as well. The video of the weeks were fun most of the time, there were some times when I thought they weren't the greatest but for the most part it was fun. This class has helped me a lot and I'm so glad I was able to take it and learn about things that can help me down the road.
Video of the Week:
I loved the video, brought me back to the days in english class in high school. I thought they were dumb at the time but they helped me remember my grammar more than anything else, okay that's a lie. Grammar Punk helped me more than anything else that teachers have used to teach.
No comments:
Post a Comment