Hey! Not many people read this so I have no idea why I keep posting on it but whatever. It's probably because I don't have anything better to do with my life at the moment. Well the only thing i have to talk about really is possibly going to Lagoon with a co-worker. He's younger than me but I have a lot of fun with him so I thought I'd ask him to come along and he agreed. He is paying for his own ticket though since he doesn't want me to pay for it. So I don't know if that means it's not really a date or whatnot but that's okay with me. It can be a hangout or whatever lol. I have only done one of those since Caleb left so I'm excited to get back into the Dating part of life. Heidi will be coming along with me so it will be loads of fun. We just need to get her a date to go with. So yeah, we still don't know when or how but hopefully we'll be able to go. It should be really fun and I've only gone to Lagoon on a date once and that was with Tim...not very good memories to be perfectly honest, lol. I was a crazy girl my junior year and I'm so glad I'm done with that.
So yeah that's about the only exciting news i have of yet. So yeah, that's all!
1 comment:
oh my gosh for fun! :) That'll be awesome for you! You'll have to let me know how that goes if and when it happens! k?
Post a Comment