We went to Smiths here in AF and were shopping like I stated above. We were just able to talk about her and her boyfriend Zach and it was really fun. I thought i would be hard to talk to her about her love life but it was actually kinda fun. I realized that I'm really happy for her and can't wait until I met Mr.Right, weather I know him right now or not I still can't wait until the sparks fly. Even though me and everyone else knows that there's something special between me and Caleb...I hope that doesn't make me sound conceited lol. But yeah it was just so much fun. I also bought some nail polish while i was at it! hahah I got some blue and a purple one.
So that was my adventure for the day I believe. Now I'll go and clean my room and do my laundry, and after that maybe watch Naruto or something. I have no idea what I'll do with the rest of the day. I do work tomorrow though so that will give me something to do. Although work isn't much fun but hey, you get to hang out with your fellow workers and serve the not so nice people food! Its a blast! I get paid pretty good so that's all that really matters for me at the moment.
Okay well not much else to talk about especially since I posted twice today so I'm sure the few people that read this are sick of me anyway, lol. So yeah, well I'm really going now.
1 comment:
She's almost engaged!?
Post a Comment