Monday, June 8, 2009

Survey

Lol I saw this survey on Megan's blog so I decided I wasn't doing anything so what the heck. LOL, oh and the Lagoon trip IS happening! I get the tickets for 25 through my dad's work, really exciting. We go on Monday!!! YAY!!

Dated outside your race?: no
Given a hickey?: no
Dated your good friend/best friend?: yes...everyone should know who...:D Caleb
Sung in the shower?: Sometimes, haven't for a while because my brother made fun of me...
Spit in someone's drink?: uhhh...that'd be mean...
Dumped someone?: yes...lol but it was a good thing :D
Opened your Christmas presents early?: yep when their from my friends, sometimes I cant resist
Peed outside?: only when I'd go camping and there was no where else
Seen "The Goonies" more than 10 times?: never heard of it...
Had more than five REAL bf/gf?: oh heck no, I've only had 3
Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?: No I can't play ANY game for more than two hours tops
Ran through the sprinklers naked?: uhh...that wouldn't be good...
Ate food that fell on the floor?: Yep, ten second rule!
Went outside naked?: Nope, that'd be awful
Made out with your best friends bf/gf?: uh..nope never had that happen
Mooned somebody?: never done that
Been on stage?: yes, band duh!!
Made someone cry?: yes, not one of my founder moments
Been in a parade?: yes, oh the memories
Been in a school play?: yep, once or twice lol
Drank beer?: no
Gotten detention?: never never, I'm a good child :D
Been on a plane?: yes, scary but yes
Been on a cruise?: no, I"m scared of the ocean...
Broken into a house?: no, but I've walked into someone house before, my good friends lol
Gotten a tattoo?: no..that'd hurt
Gotten piercings?: one set of earrings when I was a year old :D
Cried so hard you threw up?: Nope, I hardly cry at all.
Gotten into a shouting match?: yes
Been skinny dipping?: no
Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?: who hasn't??
Laughed so hard it hurt?: Defiantly
Tripped on your own feet?: yes all the time
Cried yourself to sleep?: once or twice...
Cried in public?: I try not to but sometimes i do
Thrown up in public?: nope I hardly throw up
Lied to your parents?: what teenager hasn't at one point in time?
Skipped class?: yes...especially since i'm in college now...
Slept in class?: In high school I did, not so much in college
What are you listening to right now: my brother playing Zelda lol
What makes you happy: music and books, plus the people I care about
What did you do yesterday: Stayed home from church and watched Prison break all day...texted Austin...and that's about it, oh and took a nap
Got any awards: well when you're in the top band in the state your bound to get some awards...
What car do you wish to have: voltswagon Jetta :D
Do you want to get married: Yes, someday...hopefully soon...like in the next year and half..*blush*
If you could change anything about yourself, what would you chan: My face, not so oily and achene...my body shape too...and the list could go on and on
Good driver: I'd like to think so :D
Good dancer: No way...I totally suck at dancing
Good Singer: only if the person next to me can sing
Have a lava lamp: No, wish i did though
How many remote controls are in your house: probably like 8
Are you double jointed: nope
What do you dream about: Caleb...weird other things that aren't even real, like cartoon things...really weird and kinda..creepy sometimes lol
Last time you showered: yesterday morning
The last movie you saw at the theatres: Taken
Scary or happy movies: happy movies when I'm alone and scary movies when I'm with a boyfriend..
Root beer or Dr. Pepper: Dr. Pepper, root beer isn't my thing
Mud or Jell-O wrestling: uh...i'd say Mud...
Vanilla or chocolate: TWIST
Skiing or Boarding: boarding, but i haven't done either..
Summer or winter: Summer, more things to do in the summer than winter
Silver or Gold: silver
Diamond or pearl: Diamond
Sunset or Sunrise: sunset
Sprite or 7up: sprite... i guess lol
Orange juice or apple juice: apple juice
Cats or dogs: dogs
Coffee or tea: neither
Phone or in person: Depends really...
Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: oldest
Indoor or Outdoor: um... both
Do you like filling these out: um... sometimes. when i'm bored sure :)
Do you wear contacts or glasses?: glasses
Do you like yourself: most of the time
Do you get along with your family: most of the time
Have piercings below the waist: eww...that'd be sick
Stolen anything over $30: I'm not like that! so heck no
Obsessive: lol about some things sadly
Anorexic: Once was...now I can't do it--hurts to much
Bulimic: Throwing up is the worst thing, so no
Suicidal: Nope, only have been once
Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000: sorry, no
Go to a Manson concert if you had a free ticket: uh...sure?
If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with : good friend and boyfriend
Do you admire anyone?: of course
Who is the last person that called you: My dad lol
Who was the last person you slow danced with: Uh... i think it might have been caleb...yeah
What makes you laugh the most: my brothers I'd have to say...
What makes you smile: Stupid things, and my family
Chicken pox: had them when i was younger
Sore Throat: yes
Broken nose: nope
Tonsels removed: nope
Ice cream in the morning: lol did once
To give the heimlich: nope
Your good luck charm: I don't know...my bracelets I guess
Best song you ever heard: There's too many
What's your room like: Tiddy,:D It makes me happy when it's clean and my bed is made
Last thing you said: I'm going to watch Supernatural
What is beside you: A small tv and the Playstation 3 and a picture of my mom and David...and other stuff that are on my computer desk lol
What shampoo do you use: Uh...Dandruff kind...
Something that has happened to you this year: went to college
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: ...got dumped by my boyfriend...
Given anyone a bath: Yeah my youngest brother while my parents were out of town...
Smoked: no
Bungee Jumped: no...i'd be scared too
Made yourself throw-up: eww, i hate doing that so no
Gone skinny dipping: nope
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No, how dumb can you get?!
Broken a bone: nope, came close
Played truth or dare: yes
Been in a physical fight: uh...no not really
Been in a police car: lol i should just say yes! but sadly no i haven't, :P
Come close to dying: I--I don't think so...
Been in a sauna: Thanks goodness I haven't
Been in a hot tub: once I think
Fallen asleep in school: In high school
Ran away: once
Broken someone's heart: yep...i have..
Cried when someone died: who wouldn't cry?
Flashed someone: No! why would i want to show someone that?
Cried in school: I think i did when caleb left...yeah Josh was there and I cried in his arms...yeah...
Fell off your chair: sadly yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: I've done that for texts but not a phone call
Saved MSN conversations: lol yes!
Saved e-mails: I always save emails
Made out with just a friend: no...they've always been more than a friend
Used someone: yes...sadly
Been cheated on?: yep...sucks
Done something you regret?: oh yeah! Lets just say junior year was bad
Favorite kind of pants: Jeans
Favorite Number: 8
Boys Name: Jayden
Girls Name: Rebekah, Rachel...uhh...there's more but yeah
Animal: horses
Drink: diet pepsi!!
Sport: soccer when i was younger. in high school Marching band! that is what I've done! hahah
Fast-Food Place: Arctic Circle, sad I know lol
Month: April
Band: Within Temptation, Red, Trapt, Skillet, Breaking benjamin...so many more
Movie: Naruto: Bonds, uh...Taken, Reign of Fire, Walk to Remember, 13 going on 30, She's the man, Sydney White, and lots more
Breakfast: Nothing
Perfume: I like love spell
Favourite cartoon character: Sasuke and Naruto from Naruto...
Who are your best friends: Probably my cousin Heidi and my mom and my brother eric...had more but things just seem to fall apart with them...
Do you have a bf or gf?: well not really so no...
Best place to go for a date: star gazing and watch a movie with popcorn...
Longest relationship: 7 months
Shortest relationship: 2 weeks
Outgoing or introverted?: Depends on my mood
Full Name: Jessica Kay Ontiveros
Single or Taken: Single
Sex: Female
Birthday: April 8
Sign: Leo
Siblings: 4 siblings not including me
Eye colour: light brown
Shoe size: 7 to 7 1/2
Height: 5' 4"
Country born: America
Innie or Outie: innie
What are you wearing right now: brown shorts and a black shirt with snoopy dancing on it
Where do you live: Af
Righty or lefty: righty
Any pets: Nope, had one named Riker, yes from star trek lol


There you go, there is my questions and answers lol

2 comments:

megan ann. said...

this is in response to your post on my blog: haha, stress still lives :) but oh well live goes on right? ah, jessica i wish so badly that i could still call you my best friend! i just don't know anything about you anymore :( and there are so many things that have changed about me. It makes me so sad :'(. I still think of you as my best friend forever from high school :). tonya and allie couldn't be considered that in high school cause i hardly ever hung out with them! haha, i didn't really know them very well back in those days. we still need to get together!!!!!! :D seriously haha. when do you have some free time coming up? any this week? i hope your dinner was fantabulous :). Talk to you later! luv you!

megan ann. said...

what the!? who is the one who cheated on you? I'm excited for you on your lagoon thing with that kid! :) That'll be so much fun! :D

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones