I haven't written for a while. Things have been crazy busy and I've had a lot of things happen. There are a lot of things which is I probably won't put on here. Of course we all know Michael Jackson died, I mean I know he did awful things but I can't help but admit that his music has been in my whole life. I recently have bought two of his old cds. And a few songs from itunes. You all may think that you shouldn't support "jacko wacko" but I honestly don't care. His music is good and that is why i have bought it. And besides, back in the day when he was still black he wasn't that bad looking lol. Sorry had to admit it. So that happened things with caleb have happened...uhhh...work has been busy, I work at least five days a week which has been great. I get to go to my grandma's house next week so that will be fun. Although I won't be making money but I get to spend time with my grandparents.
I'm taking my parents to Harry Potter tonight and I'm excited to see it. I hope its good...I like most of the movies as long as I don't compare them to the books lol, but they all have good things in them. So that's something I will be doing today.
Getting ready for school to start next month...ugh, don't really want to go back but it should be okay. I only have three classes so it'll be good. i need to get out of the lower classes so this time it'll actually count towards college credit. Hopefully I can pull out and do that.
Well...not much else has happened. Good bye to those that do read this.
1 comment:
did you like harry potter? I like michael jacksons music too haha. anyway, talk to you later :)
Post a Comment