Wow it has been forever since I've done anything on this. Well my life is going pretty good, still no boyfriend but I'm getting by without one. Do miss the contact that you get when you have one but hey, I'll find it someday. I'm still going to college and I think i'm going to major in something in behavioral science or something along those lines. Things with my friend Caleb are going pretty good, we can talk to each other over texting which is fine, even though I would like to talk to him in person...but he doesn't seem to want to do that. But its all right I can wait for him to be ready.
Uhh...other than that I don't really think there's anything else worth mentioning, New Moon came out and I still haven't watched it yet...I think that's something I'll do tonight...yes in fact I think I will. :D All right :D
No comments:
Post a Comment