Monday, June 28, 2010

Lots

So I guess lots of people have been keeping up on their blogs a whole lot better than me. My friend Danielle just got one so I decided maybe it'd be good if I updated mine. Okay so far nothing terribly exciting has happened in my life. Just been working during the summer and enjoying the break from school. Yes! I really needed this three month break from college, its hard and well..I was honestly starting to slack off a bit there. Uh...I tend to write stories with my cousin which is always fun I suppose.
Not much else is going on. But it does seem that everyone around me is getting married or engaged or something of the sort. Me, I am still single with no prospects as of yet. I do want to start getting out there on the dating scene but its all still kind of scary to be completely honest. I'm afraid to get hurt again...afraid to open myself up to the chance of getting hurt. Yes i know good things could come from it but it still is scary. When you've been hurt once before it makes it really hard to be willing to try things again. I'm still friends with the guy that hurt me but...there always seems to be this gap that I can't close with him no matter how hard I try. I guess that's because we both know how much he meant to me and so it tends to put a damper on things. I do wish he'd just grow up and realize that I only want to be friends though. Geesh i'd rather have him as a friend then not have him at all. We've been friends since I was a freshman in high school so it's important to me. His friendship is important but with how things are going I don't even feel like i can call him if my car breaks down or something, and that's really sad.
Oh well life likes to throw curve balls at us and likes to see how we handle it. Apparently I don't handle it as well as I'd like to but oh well. I just need to look more to the positive and leave it at that.
Okay so I guess this will be the end of this post until I think of something else to say.

1 comment:

megan ann. said...

Yay!!! You updated :D.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones