I'm sitting in my living room waiting for my cousin to get done with her class for the day so we can go to the new Twilight movie today at 11. speaking of which she's calling me right now. lol. Now we are talking while she is leaving UVU. Fun and exciting stuff. The movie should be good--I hope it is anyway. If it's lame then I'll feel bad about spending the money. Yesterday I played world tour last night with Eric and Caleb, yes you read right, Caleb. He came over because Eric asked him to come over. Which is totally cool with me, I'm just glad he came. :) It was really fun to hang out with him and not have to worry about saying anything horrible or anything that would bring up bad memories. Eric of course was amazing on the game, me on the other hand wasn't the greatest. I still play on medium level and Caleb can do hard. He's a lot better than me and he's only played once before back when he was on his mission.
That was the highlight of my yesterday. And another thing that happened was I hung out with Heidi which was fun as well. Now if she had come over while Caleb was here that might have been a problem but she didn't so it was all good.
Just got off the phone with her, apparently she has this really bad math teacher for her education requirment and the teacher doesn't teach them anything at all. She is having a very hard time with it right now and was telling me all about it. Reminded me of my math teacher last semester. I got an E in her class even though I went all the class periods and did most of the homework. At least I was trying! I think I should have gotten a D- which still isn't moving onto the next class but it isn't failing. I've never failed a class before until I got in her class. Never will I take from her again that's for sure.
Uh...school will start in August...not to mention I get my wisdom teeth out the first of August, well its the 4th but still...and I'm WAY nervous!! I don't want to get them out...I don't want to be in pain and I don't want to be so out of it I don't even remember more than half that day.
Oh well they need to come out so I can keep my straight teeth :D Oh and Megan thanks for commenting!! It was fun to see that someone commented on here. YAY!! We need to hang out by the way. We really do. Okay well Heidi is on her way to get me to go see the movie so I better wrap up this post. I'll tell you guys what I thought of the movie either tonight or sometime this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment