Last week I was able to hang out with Caleb. It was fun he came over and we played world tour...which I think i've already said but I'll say it again anyway. And then a day or so after that he was riding around on his motorcycle, with no helmet i might add. So I told him to come over and I'd slap him for being so stupid. So he came over but...of course I ended up NOT hitting him. I just couldn't do it. He stayed for a bit and we talked about pretty much anything that I could come up with. Eric and his friend Zach where there with us as well and it was just fun.
I've missed hanging out with him and seeing him in person. We text a lot but that's about all we do. It was nice to be able to see him in person and to actually she the way he'd respond to the things I asked and to just hear him laugh instead of some stupid text saying, "ha ha ha" I guess you never know how much you really miss a person until you miss the sound of their voice and would do almost anything to hear it.
Uh...and then on Saturday after work I went to my family's BBQ for the 4th and that was okay. Oh not to mention that day during work Emily Alaura asked me if she could give my phone number to some guy she knew because she thought we'd get along. I said sure and his name is Mike and he seems really nice. He's funny and some of the stuff he'd say would make me laugh but I think its cool to get to know a person, even if its only over texting at the moment. He added me on facebook as well so there's that now as well.
Besides that there isn't anything else much more exciting. Oh well this wed. I have to go to relief society at my home ward because one of the sisters asked me and my mom if we would talk about being fashionably modest. So that should be a fun thing to do as well. Even though I'm missing insitiute and it was the first time I could go in a long time! Hate that part but I'll try my hardest to make it next week. I just need to go with Dani so that way I just go. Anyway that is about all to report for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment