So I'm going to try to figure something else out so I can actually do something with my life. Oh, and this may come as a shock to some people, even though hardly anyone reads this...but I'm contemplating going on a mission. Yes before I used to say no flat out but lately...well I figure if I don't get married before then, which so far i'm no where close, than why not? I mean it'll be scary and hard and...maybe I won't be up to the task but I can at least try.
But I haven't really made up my mind yet so I still don't know if that will happen or not.
Anyway...
Here's some pictures :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
My new baby cousin Caden. He's so cute!!
.jpg)
I took this picture on the way to school on Monday morning.
1 comment:
awesome pictures! :D. I feel so special that I inspired you! i've been thinking about a mission too :).
Post a Comment