Friends are an amazing thing. Today I was able to hang out with my friend Megan and we were able to talk while getting a package together for one of our friends that is going on a mission. I had a lot of fun being with her, it was nice and a change from what I normally do.
I honestly don't know what to put on my blog entries anymore so if anyone has any idea's please let me know :)
Life is still going on even though there are times when I want it to slow down. Sometimes it seems like its all moving way to fast and it's leaving me behind. I really hope I can keep up with it.
Uhhhh....yes, I really need idea's of what to write on my blog. Someone please give me some advice! hahaha
hahaha I decided to post this picture because I haven't been taking many lately and I wanted to try to post one every times I made a new post. As you can see my pride in my High school has not faded. I bought these mostly for the marching band competitions and parades I would go to but because I also wanted some new flip flops, and c'mon 5 bucks ain't bad for flip flops!! Especially these nifty ones.
2 comments:
haha, awesome flip flops :). i just right about random stuff. what has been on my mind lately, whatever i've been thinking a lot about, or a favorite song i am loving at that moment, lyrics that have inspired me in some way, a poem i like, a quote i am loving, my opinion on something, or do a random blog challenge like i am doing right now! :). It doesn't really matter what you write. it doesn't have to be all about exactly what you did that day or anything. if your writing a story or a poem, share it on here! it seriously can be anything :D.
wow... i spelled "write" the WRONG way haha! oh man....
Post a Comment