Friday, October 15, 2010

??

I never know what to title my posts for the day.  Therefore, I'll just do something random.  So my friend Emily Alaura, still have a hard time calling her just alaura, hope that's okay!! :s if it's not totally my bad. 
Well she tells me to check out her blog so I do.  Turns out she talked about the little things we'd do when we were obsessed with Star Wars.  She talked about these Necklaces we used.  Well...mine isn't really a necklace right now anymore but i found the tag thingy!  I had to look for it when I read her post so here's a picture of the two I have.  Like she said my Master was Obi-Wan  but I also have a Padme one as well. 
So there's that.  The picture is blurry but I took it with my phone and didn't want to edit it.  So...here's a rough pic!
We really did have some pretty weird obessions.  But I have to admit I wouldn't take it back. I loved the time we had together and all the fun memories.  :)  I also have a lot of Star Wars books that I got during that time.  I need to read some of them again..I'd probably understand them better now than I did when I read them. 
Another thing I want to talk about is the BYU compeititon that was just this Tuesday.  I don't know if I talked about it or not but it was amazing!  My whole family came to this one and Caleb and his sister came to see the band from up high.  Can I say the show is AMAZING!  I love it, makes me wish I was back in it!!  Well...my dad wore a stocking hat because it was a little on the chilly side and he is going bald and all...
But can I say he looked so...uh...what's a nice way to put his...embarrassing?  Ya, I think that's the nicest way to put it.  The picture I took doesn't give it justice since I had to take it once again, with my camera on my phone.  When I pointed it out to Caleb how funny my dad looked he just laughed and said it was normal...but honestly...is it really all that normal??
But he's my daddy and I love him anyway!!  Well...I better end this now since it's so long and its extremely late.  I'll be up longer anyway but I have other things I need to do.  So tatta for now :)

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones