Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday

Hey everyone

I haven't updated this since i read breaking dawn. So its been a couple of weeks. I'm not starting to read Twilight (almost finished with it) and then i'm going to read the whole series in a row. My mom did that and she loved it, so i'm doing that! :D Uhm...i'm way excited that Twilight the movie got bumped up to Nov. 21 where Harry Potter was at, but i'm sad that i'll have to wait for that movie longer, but...Twilight is the one i'm looking forward to the most. So i'm not crying or anything, hahaha.
School doesn't start for two weeks, then my life will change. I can't believe that most, if not all, my friends are going to school next week. Megan will be moving tomorrow and its hard to believe that she won't be just across town from me. She'll be clear down in Ephriam and i'll be up here in good old AF. Kinda sad really....we haven't been apart for three whole years...well four. hahaha. Went to Lagoon yesterday, that was fun. We rode the Re-Entry a total of five times the whole time we were there. That is totally my favorite ride. :D
Still haven't heard from Caleb. He's such a slacker! j/k! I can't complain much this time cuz it took me three weeks to send him a letter. (shhh....totally not my fault!) But yeah, i don't think he'd be happy with me right now anyway...with my new obession with Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen in the movie) I always go through phases where i get like this with something or rather. But hey...its how i am, weither i like it or not.
Its getting late...and i can feel my eyes start to droop--and yet i can't seem to pull myself out of this chair. It sucks getting older, lol. Oh yeah! Another thing that has been happening lately. I've been trying to get a new job. Yeah that hasn't worked out too well. I've applied at Ross and Kid to Kid. I still need to apply at other places but i'm just afraid they will require me to work on sundays and i really don't want to do that. Once you tell a place you'll work one sunday they'll end up making you work more then just one. Blah. So yeah--another worry of mine. Plus i have a lot of things coming up soon that i'll be buying--and totally don't have the money right now. Oh well. Anway, enough of me rambling. I'll keep this more updated for my friends that are going away to college. So until next time! byebye!

1 comment:

megan ann. said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm farthur in breaking dawn now! yay lol.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones