So I go to classes. I started on Wedensday and i was so nervous. I don't think i've ever been more nervous in my entire life. It was like, it suddenly hit me, college is WAY different then high school. The campus is ten times bigger and there are old people that go. And then you see tonz of people that look your age that are married. Talk about weirdness.
Anyway, so i go to my first class, which is American Heritage, and i'm sitting there and he starts talking about this book, a book which i didn't have. So i started to mentally freak out. I mean, first off the book store told me i only needed one book for this class and then i go to class and find out i need another one?! I was completely confused and i would have to say, a little upset. So i make notes to buy the book once classes were over for the day. Then i find out that Andrew Catrell (sp?) is in my class! He came like ten minutes or more late but it was nice just knowing there was someone i knew from High school there.
My second class was clear across the street and down a ways, that class is my marriage class. The teacher seems really nice and easy going. There are no tests in that class except for the final. Which is great news to me! He is going to let us teach ourselves bassically. He's really awesome, i think i will like him just fine.
Third class was the class i dread the most. Math. Blah. I'm doing pre-algebra because i'm not very smart in this section. My teacher seems really nice. I have this class every day of the week. So I see him even on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Which is really good, i need all the math help i can get.
Okay, now to explain about the dreadful class. Hahha, its a fun class but, let me just tell you the story. Okay, so after math i realize that i have to run all the way to the GT building from the LA building, which is CLEAR across campus. So i'm running with Rita, yes Rita jensen. So we finally get there, six stores up. Come to find out that the class isn't even in that class room! It was horrible. So i was with another girl who was trying to find the same class, she helped me out and we got to the class together, fifteen minutes late. It was awful. So i got thrown into a group thing that i really didn't understand what was going on and yeah. The class is fun though, heidi has been through it before so i know i can go to her for help.
That was just the first day of school. After that i had three and a half hours of homework! It was crazy! Come to find out i didn't even need to do some of the reading i did for Humanites, its not due until next month, well...a week. But i did some anyway, so i guess thats a good thing.
Today was pretty good. I went to class early with heidi since her classes started at eight this morning and mine didn't start until ten. I only have math and insituate on tuesdays and thursdays. So it was a nice break from all the running i did the day before. Math was..ugh, math. And then instatiute was amazing. I'm taking women of the restoration and i love it already. I wish all the guys I know would take this class. They woudl learn so much about how to treat a women and how much women really mean to Christ. I'm really excited for this class. I'm sad that i only got to go once this week. Oh well. So today was good, i only had math homework which is already done. :D So it was pretty good. I also rode the bus today for the first time, it was okay hahah. Even heidi was saying she'd rather drive but gas is so much that its easier to just ride the bus. So thats what we try to do everyday.
So that's my school experince so far. Pretty intense. 14 credits is killing me, i don't know how Alaura does it with 16. I would just fall over and die, thats like no time for yourself, all your doing is homework and school. You'll be lucky if you can do a job, not saying you can't of course! I know you can :D Anyway, this is super long so i'm ending it. hahah. Have a great night/day!
1 comment:
I have 18 credits yo! lol. Wow sounds like a night mare. At snow you can leave your dorm 5 minutes before you have to be there and still be on time! Even early! It's great. ;]. You make me laugh by the way. If you just relaxed and breathed you wouldn't stress out as much. Have fun! lol.
Post a Comment