Okay, so i finally got my finaical stuff situated. It took FORVER! and i was so stressed out, no joke. I had to buy my books first before i got my grant money, it turned out costing me 210.15 So i guess it wasn't all that bad, but then the same day i got my grant money! So all i had to do was put the money back in my account. Which made me very happy.
I 'hung out' with Heidi's co-workers the other night. It was pretty intersting. I really loved it though, they will never know how much fun it was for me to watch them fight with each other. The only thing i regret is not talking to Sterling more. That's the boy I was 'set up' with. He's really tall, blonde hair...great eyes, lol the perfect catch. Plus he's smart, which is really, really, good. I text him every so often but i'm afraid i'll bug him, so my plan was to stop texting him today, but when i got off from work he had texted me. So i texted him back and left it at that.
Don't you hate hanging out with a guy and knowing there is no possible way that they could ever think of you more then a friend? Yeah, well that happened to me that night. But oh well. I guess I'm not meant to go out with him, even on one date. Is that so hard to want? lol, i would like to go on one date with him, doesn't help that he lives in Provo though...kinda a bummer.
School starts on wedesnday...and to be bluntly honest, i'm terrified. I don't know what to expect at all. And it doesn't help that my classes are clear acrossed campus from each other! I'll never make it to my classes on time! But whatever, the teacher will just have to deal with it. hahaha.
I miss all my college friends! They are all gone away while i am stuck here at home...kinda wishing i was with them but sorta not at the same time. I know i'd have a blast with Megan down at Snow but then i would be stressed to the max about having a part time job. At least here i know i have a job. But i would love to get the exprinence of moving away from home. I just know i would miss home like crazy.
So yeah...thats all for today, i suppose.
1 comment:
The homesickness only lasts a few days. You just have to get involved and do things so that you don't feel homesick. If you were down here with me I wouldn't let you feel homesick =]. We would hang out all the time...and you could come to things with me. Like today. I have a ward social thingy and I'm pretty sure I am the only one that is going...I don't know anyone else. =[...
It's also way easy for people to get financial aid and scholarships here. 70% of Snow College students are here with some sort of financial aid. I got a grant, music scholarship, and another privately funded scholarship. non of them had anything to do with my grades. i got so much financial aid stuff that I only really have to work about one or two days a week to finish paying for stuff. You just have to spend the money you have WISELY! lol. You can't buy everything you want. Just the things you need. I'm serious about thinking of coming down here next year. You would love it. And me and kaitlin are here! So is Mandy Case, Tatum Porter, Cody Pitts, Brady Pope, and other people from our high school! lol. There are quite a few people here from AF. It was wierd. me and Kaitlin saw Cody Pitts in the Music building lol. It was odd. Anyway CONSIDER! =]
Post a Comment