Hey everyone!
Well okay not everyone just the few and only ones that ever check this and leave comments. heheh. Love you two by the way! Megan and Heidi. :D
Well yesterday was just filled with going to school and finding out i completely bombed my History test which sucks with a captial S! But what can you do but study harder for the next one? After that i came home with Dani, which saves me from having to ride the bus. And i took my mom out to eat to good old Arby's in the Meadows. Then i came home and just sat down to eat and my cell phone goes off. At first i was really confused then when i picked it up it was Caleb's House calling. It made me smile so i answered and i ended up talking to his mom for over an hour and a half. She is so much fun to talk to! I have no idea why i used to be afraid of her. There is totally no reason to be. But yeah so then i had to go to work till seven and that was completely lame except for the part when i found out the one of the only members that work there is a member. hahah. Turns out he went on the same Mission that Caleb is now serving. So he was telling me all these stories he had while he was on his mission and he told me it wasn't unusual for the missionary to burn his tie, shirt, pants, etc. He said he did all those things as well.
So Caleb is not just completely odd. TEEHEE! I love him!
After work i went over to Caleb's house cause its just been too darn long since i last went. It was so nice finally getting out of the house. I go there and his dad opened the door for me and he was really nice. I couldn't believe how much i missed his family. Strange i know but still...they treat me kinda like family. It was nice.
I talk to his mom for like...four hours or around that i swear. Lets see i got there around seven thirty and didnt' leave till ten fifteen...yeah long time lol. His dad was making me laugh so hard! I haven't laughed that hard since...since Caleb was home. I can totally see where he got his jokes from. His very own father:D.
His mom and I talked a lot about Caleb and she told me a few stories that i hadn't heard before and it was super exciting. She then started to say that she knows a lot more then i do about things. So...she knows a lot about what Caleb thought about me before he left. When i tried to get her to tell me she wouldn't. I can only hope its good things.
So that was my day last night. It was really fun and i loved every moment of it. Only...Jen (Caleb's mom) made me promise that i went to one of the institute things at least once. She doesn't want me sitting at home doing nothing. (Probably worries that i'm just doing that so i won't get married before Caleb comes home) But i'm not trying to do that! I've been on one sorta date since he left...i think that's really good! Don't you? hahaha.
Wow this is long and i still think i want to put a video on here...hmm...we shall see. :D
This video was one i really liked. And i really hope i didn't put it already...if i did well...then you can see it again. Of course it's Twilight. One of these days i'll find another one that isn't Twilight. But right now these one's are so much fun to find. So here you go. Tell me what you think! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment