Hey you guys! This has been a pretty lame week, the only good thing to happen was i got a laptop! Yes, finally! Its the best, its light pink and it has so many cool features its hard to name them all. lol.
Anyway, let me tell you about my WHOLE week. Okay, so as most people know i started to like this guy..well it turns out that he's being a huge jerk. I asked him out, he blew me off. He had 'some things to do at home' then when i tried to talk to him about it he was just like 'i know' and yeah, it wasn't good at all. So that all happened on Friday and Saturday, but before this i kinda wrote caleb off. I was getting all upset about him not writing and stuff so i wrote him a letter telling him how i felt about it. Then David, Caleb's cousin, comes to me and tells me that he talked to Caleb's mom and it turns out he hasn't even been writing her. He's been super busy and all he has time for is generic emails. That made me feel really bad, so of course i couldn't send him the letter i wrote him, so i started over.
I wrote him telling him i didn't want him feeling pressured to keep writing me, that his first priority is his mission, and i was grateful that was, but it still hurts. So i told him that i'd still write him but probably not as much as i was. Kinda felt like i was saying good bye to him, and this all happend before the stuff with Sterling did, oh, thats the guy that blew me off.
So this happened, i cried of course while i was driving to the post office. I couldn't believe what i was doing but i didn't want him to feel like he had to write me. So i sent that letter.
Once everything with Sterling happened i realized that, 'hey, i really love Caleb, no doubt in my mind'. So i started writing him another letter today. I haven't come right out and said it but i'm sure he'll figure it out. He's really smart. I'm sure it'll freak him out but he's a big boy and he can take it. Or at least i think he can. hehehe.
Then on top of all that i had school. Which hasnt been the funnest to be perfectly honest. I like it, its a lot better then high school in a lot of ways but...i still have the drama, with Sterling and everything. AH! it drives me mad. hahah.
I have to read 1776 for my American Heritage class and i can't get through it. Its due the 22nd and i can't stand it. I thought i could but...its so hard. I guess its cause the language back then was hard to read and understand. That might be why. Anyway, here i go off on something else. I better end this now, i know hardly anyone reads these anyway so whatever. I'll write more later, tatta!
No comments:
Post a Comment