Saturday, September 27, 2008

oh my land!

I just got a letter from Caleb!! I was so happy you have no idea. It totally made my day even better then it already was. First i'll tell you guys about the competiton. It was AMAZING! I have never had so much fun in my life. the band beat Davis by 19 points and i've never yelled so much in my life. AF did awesome. The show was so good, its totally one of my favorites! I was so proud of the band i almost started crying (they don't know that though) and i couldn't help but scream my brother's name when he was at one set where everyone rotates around him and he just stands there and marks time. He was right on the 40 yard line so it was exciting.
So that plus getting a letter was the highlight of my weekend. Man, i can't believe how much i love that kid...caleb is so amazing and i don't know...i just feel that...maybe...just maybe. He loves me too...but i don't know for sure. Anyway i gotta finish my letter to him and ready my scriptures and pray. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Vampire Girl said...

It's great that you got a letter from Caleb! I bet your super excited. Hopefully I'll get one soon, but I'm not like holding my breath. And that's cool about Eric. I'm glad they did so well. Tell Eric congrats for me.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones