Hey everyone!
I realize no one really reads this so i really have no idea why i post anything on here but yet, here i am. Things with school have been going all right still trying to get a hang of things but it seems to be going good. Assignments are beginning to become due so its getting a bit more stressful.
Me and Heidi have been becoming really close and i like that a lot. Today i was able to go with her to run errands and it was fun. We also went to the mall for food but we stopped at Hot Topic and the Twilight fan stand thingy. We both bought a shirt and a pillow case. My shirt says "I love Edward" it was only ten dollars hahah. Then both of our pillow cases say "A vampires love lasts forever" Really cool stuff. So that was fun, even though its sad to see money disapear like that. Oh well. And now i'm at home supposdly doing homework lol. But I'm on here posting stuff. Well here's the video.
I really like this video and i hope you guys like it too. I found it last night i believe it was and i saved in on my playlist. Enjoy!
1 comment:
tIt's cool that we have become closer. Maybe it's all that riding in the car that we're doing. We still need to hook up and spice up my blog as well as write some hehe.
Post a Comment