Friday, May 8, 2009

And I thought being in school was stressful

I didn't think this summer was going to be so stressful but it's turning out more and more like it. I have a job and everything but I'm lucky to even get 15 hrs at this job a week. Which isn't going to cut it. I was hopeful that I would get full time and that everything would turn out great but so far it's not turning out that way. We're extremely slower than we have been in the past so i don't really want to push for hours my boss can't give me. I'm hoping the slot with Kid to Kid works out cuz it'd be really great to work there part time in order to get the money I need.
My life right now really isn't much different then when I was in school. Except I'm not going to school, hahah, right now I'm just working and hanging out at home. I've been reading a lot of comics lately and they are so cute! I just love, love stories. I'm sure every girl out there loves them as well. I'm excited to start reading my normal novels as well but these ones are really good as well. :D Uh...other than that I watch TV with my mom and end up falling asleep on her bed while we're watching the shows. I play with my little brother David and there are times when I hang out with my cousin, when she's not working or busy.
Things with Caleb aren't really going anywhere, not that they ever were...but yeah. He's doing great on his mission and seems to think of nothing else. Which is really good!
He has a companion that is getting ready to come home so he says its kind of hard since it reminds him of home and he starts to remember things that he left. So I'm crossing my fingers that I'm along those memories...not likely though, hahaha.
Other than that not much else is going on in my life. Eric starts up marching band here in a few weeks and I'm super excited. It'll be fun to go to he comps. again and to see the band I took so much pride in win the shows. Really fulfilling.
Lets see...not much else to say really. I guess my family is getting a third car since Eric is going to be getting his license in June, scary! So that'll be fun for me, I'll be able to have a car I have more access too!! SWEET!
Okay I really don't have much else to say, OH, I'm getting my braces off this coming Monday so that's another exciting news. I'll have a lisp for a while but it'll be worth it in the end. I'll have straight teeth! *Throws arms in the air and does a little dance* Wow, you can tell I spend a lot of time with my cousin. *blush* She's amazing though so it doesn't bother me much!
Okay tatta!

1 comment:

megan ann. said...

is to see me on your list of things to do when you get that car? :) we still need to play this summer! congrats on the strait teeth!!! :) i'm so excited for you. and I'm hoping myself that one of those memories that caleb is having is you :P.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones