Hey its been a few days...i can't believe I'm posting another post, it's like...amazing. Well the biggest news this week was getting a second job at Kid to Kid next to Hollywood video by wal-mart. Its going to be so much fun and get this, I only start this week and I already have 13 hrs from there! I would have more but I need the weekend off since I'm tending the whole week. :D But yeah I'm so excited, I finally get to do something other than Arctic Circle! So I'll be doing two jobs this summer which is going to leave me like...no time for social life but that's all right. I didn't really have one anyway. This way i can make double the money i do when I only have one job. Which means more saving and a little more spending. Maybe I can finally get the DVD player I need...which is a whopping $209 without tax. Talk about punch in the gut hahaha.
Not to mention I can now get things I've been wanting for a long time. Another bit of good news is my dad now has all the parts to get the Escort running. YAY!! I'm so excited cuz now I'll have a car that I can drive around town and to the bookstores in Orem/Provo and I won't always have to beg and plead with my cousin. Although I may still do that from time to time. :D But she loves me all the same.
Uh...still haven't heard from Caleb but that isn't new. Just read my friend Megan's blog and laughed my head off. She really can't decide on anything, when we hang out she's always like, "I don't know what to do, you decide."
But she's the best. And...with getting married...I understand how she feels. I've always wanted to get married young but I don't think that will be happening and at this moment I'm glad. I realized that I have a LONG way to go before I'm ready to be someone's wife. Cough cough, cooking. Bleck hate it...don't know why I do but I do.
Okay well...not much else is going on...about to go to church to teach my little sunbeams which should be a blast! YEAH!
Uh...the book I"m reading right now is the third one in the Night World series. If you like the supernatural like vampires, witches, shapeshifters, and stuff like that then you should look into this series. I'm trying to get through Angels and Demons but...not doing so good lol. My boss from AC is letting me borrow it so I should get through it and give it back. I just...hate not liking things other people like. I don't want to disapoint anyone...one of my flaws I suppose.
Okay well I'm really stopping now. Hope you enjoyed this post...even though it wasn't that exciting. Tatta!
No comments:
Post a Comment