Monday, June 23, 2008

The day...so far


Hey
So far my day has been as such. Wake up at nine, read two chapters of Twilight. Get up, eat, go back down to my room, get dressed for work. Brush teeth and such. Then go to work from 11:30-3. Come home....finish eating my shake. Then i decide to walk to Wal-Mart with my brother Eric and stayed there for like an hour. Bought stuff i needed nothing i wanted. Which made me proud of myself lol. Then came home and got on here and added some stuff to the blog. Pretty boriing i know lol. But that is my life. Oh yeah...and i was listening to some music and my dad ended up not liking it. So i had to turn it off. lol. oh well.
Lets see...i'm still waiting for a letter from Caleb. But i'll be waiting for a while at least. I need to send him one this week though...so i better finish writing it huh? I want to watch a movie but don't know which movie to watch.
I realized that i really miss having a boyfriend that is here. Thats why i'm reading Twilight again, which i think i already wrote down last night hahaha. But yeah i'm at the part where Bella just met Edwards parents and he's going to ask the 'dad' so to speak to talk about how he became a Vampire and such. Really good book. Eric is only on New Moon but he likes it so far.
Uh...i work again tommorrow which i'm not really looking forward to but its something to do i suppose. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out! That book is going to be really good. :D so i'm excited about that. Then in Sept. is when Smallville season seven is coming out. I'm a big fan of that show lol.
Anyway...not much else to say really. Just that my life sucks and isn't really fun or exciting. I guess that's just something i have to deal with for now on. sigh....not fun at all. I really need to get out more. I guess its time to get good walking shoes cause thats all i'll be able to do. Well until next post lol.

1 comment:

megan ann. said...

At least your day was way more productive than mine lol. Last night I stayed up until after 3 in the morning and then got up at noon. I never put any makeup on today and never really did my hair. I got dressed and then never really did much. lol.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones