Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged...

Four things I look forward to in the coming year:
1) Having Caleb out a year!College
2) Starting College
3) Making choices i've never had to make before...(scary at the same time!)
4) Making my mom smile.

Three joys in my life:
1) Reading
2) Friends
3) Family

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) A Walk to Remember
2) She's the Man
3) Star Wars III
4) The Covanat (sp?)

Three Fears:
1) Falling
2) The ocean...
3) losing my best friends...caleb and megan...

Four favorite foods:
1) pizza
2) potato salad (the kind my mom makes lol)
3) Burritos
4) PP&J (hahah i know its lame!)

Three goals I set for myself:
1) To become more wife like (lol long way to go too)
2) To get my two year degree
3) Like the person i am

Four TV shows I watch:
1) Charmed
2) Smallville
3) Prison Break
4) The King of Queens

Four places I've visited:
1) New York City
2) California
3) Indianapolis
4) Mexico

Three places I'd like to visit:
1) Hawaii
2) England
3) Austerlia

Four random facts about me:
1) i have flat feet (sucks)
2) Never broken a bone
3) play the clarinet
4) I chew mostly with the right side of my mouth

I tag the following:
uhhh...there's no one left for me to tag hahaha

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones