Sunday, June 22, 2008

First time...

Hey you all!

This is my first time using this...at least i think it is. megan wanted me to get one so i decided 'what the heck' so here i am sitting here trying to figure out how to use this thingy.
All i've been doing lately is working at good old Arcitc Circle in Lehi. I mean...its a job and my boss works really well with my schdule so i figure i'll stay there for a least until school starts. Who know's how long i'll be there. I'm thinking of moving up to supervisor but i don't know if i'll have the time to do that.
I have also been missing my missionary like crazy. Its like...he's been gone for six months now and i don't really hear much from him. But i know that's cause he's doing what he should be doing and thats great. I'm really glad he is out there and everything. Its just hard when i don't hear from him much. I get maybe two letters a month if i'm lucky. That more then sucks. But i still care about him and i can't help but wonder why i don't dream about him anymore like i used to. Its really not normal. At least for me lol.
I have also been buying movies like crazy. Not the real expensive ones but ones that are like ten dollars fifteen etc. So thats what i do in my spare time i have at home. I just stay in my room and watch movies either all day...not so much anymore. Or until very late at night. I think the time i get to bed is one in the morning. So yeah.
There hasn't been much anything going on so far. I went to the singles branch today and that was okay. I still don't know if i want to go there all the time but i'm thinking about it. All the people are really nice there and there are some cute boys...not that i'm looking or anything.
Uh...not much else to write about. Once again i am reading Twilight. I guess its cuz of my lack in teh relationship department. I really need to get out more but its so hard with gas prices right now. I don't feel like i can do anything. So that's why i spend most of my free time at home. I guess i could go outside more and get a tan or something but its getting to the point where its to hot to even be out for long. So yeah. That's my life in a nut shell at the moment.
Haahhaa i bet if you read this you had nothing else to do either. If so then we should hang out! lol

2 comments:

megan ann. said...

I am glad you decided to try blogging! Maybe we can kind of see how each of is doing, since we can't see each other as often anymore...=[.

megan ann. said...

Haha lol. your life sounds like mine! The only real reason that Allie is the only one that I hang out with are because Allie lives down the street and i can walk down there. Ya, i've been going to bed really late too. Like anywhere from 1:30-2:00 am haha. It's bad...
Wow, I made two comments on this post!!! lol. Yes, i had nothing better to do than read your long post =]. And we should hang out!!!! Sometime before school! Talk to you later! ♥ ya!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones