There are so many good resources out there that can help in the classroom. I love Zamzar.com It is a place where you can download the video or music for free up to a certain ram size. It makes it easy to convert items into the files that you need which can make it so parents and students can access it easily.
All the programs are a big help, they make it easy to get in contact with parents and students who may feel uncomfortable to speak face to face all the time. With the people you work with it can help to catch them when they are too busy to sit down and speak to you.
There can be some negative things about the tools as well. Perhaps the family doesn't have a computer in the home so they have to go to another location to see what the teacher posted on the website for their child. Or maybe the internet doesn't always work so it could cause problems that way as well. But for the most part I believe it is a very good thing to have all this technology and that it's more of a help than a problem.
The video of the week wouldn't load and I couldn't find the file anywhere...I'll try to see if it works tomorrow and try to post something about it then. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment