Tech Article #1
I found this game on Funschool.com, it’s a website where kids can go online to learn new stuff. While I was playing the game I clicked on Animal safari and I was able to go on a little trip where I could place the names with the safari animals and I also put them in their home groups. This science tool would be very helpful, it gives feedback when you do the right things and get the answer right. If you chance to get the answer wrong it helps you to see what you did wrong and it gives you some hints on finding the right word or helps you out on the activity you are doing. I think this game would be perfect for my second graders. It would help them to see the animals that I can’t afford to take them to see. It also helps them to get the information about the kind of animals they are, like reptiles and cold blooded and that sort of thing. A really cool game and I think that they will like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment