Sunday, February 8, 2009

Word

We learned how to use Word this week and it was a very good tool to know. I've known how to use it for years now and I really enjoy it. There are so many ways that word can help me keep in touch and contact with parents and students. For one I can type up any notice I need and it's simply to print them out and to send them home with each student so that their parents can read it. And then to use it for my students I can type up the notes for the day and print them out so that they can all have a study guide to have so they know what's on the test before hand.
With the people I work with I can type them up a note and attach it to an email or I can print it out and send it to their office.
There are so many ways that word can help in the classroom. Without Word things wouldn't be as easy as they are. There are just so many things you can do with Word. You can add pictures to your papers to make it more entertaining for the students and you can even change the color of the font so if you wanted to bold something you can. Like something of importance. I find this tool very helpful in the work place.
The video's were very cool and I couldn't help but love them, defiantly keep using them.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones