Friday, February 13, 2009
Tech Article #2
The other game I found was from the same website as before. But instead I went to the history section and I was about to find a quiz that students could take to see how much they have learned in History class. It is a simple quiz that only is ten questions long and if you get the answer wrong it tells you so and then at the bottom of the page it tells you a little bit about the question. I thought it was a really good idea for a quiz and it wouldn't take students that long to find it and finish it. It would help them to be able to understand some events in History that hey might not understand and it would help me see where they are all at in the learning process. Its a fun little quiz and shouldn't cause any stress over. Really simple and if you don't get the grade you want you can always take the quiz again. Funschool.com is a really good site to find interactive games. I think the students will like this site very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment