Thursday, February 26, 2009

UEN


UEN Reflection



I will use this website in order to help me get lesson ideas and how to help
the students to understand things more clearly. There are a lot of things that
can help the students on this website. I can use the many links the site
offers in order to help them to see things that they cannot see any longer.
The site offers interesting facts on life and the body that I would use to help
them see the different things that go on in life.
The site has a place where you can go to see the different history of the counties in Utah. I would use that in order to have my students learn about each county and what the history of all of them are.
This site is great for lesson plans. On this site I can use some of the idea's
they have in order to make my lessons fun and interesting instead of boring and unexciting.
Students will be able to have fun on these websites. There are some games that are available that are iterative and fun to do. I will use these in order to provide a fun way to present homework instead of the classic 'reading from the text' although there will be some of that as well.
This site is a great resource for any teacher that is eager to make their classrooms exciting and fun. I am looking forward to using this site to make my classes more enjoyable to be in.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones