Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Break!! Yay!

Totally didn't update this yesterday but there wasn't anything really to say.  I went to school and than work after, that is all.  Pretty exciting day, huh?  Can I mention boys are very confusing, very, very, confusing and sometimes irraiting.  But anyway I do not mean for this post to be a rant on guys so I'll stop there. 
Today is the BYU competition and I'm exciting to go!  It's one of my favorite ones to go to and not to mention I don't have school tomorrow!  Which makes me all the more excited.  I do work Thursday and Friday but that's okay.  At least there's no school. 
So yes that is what I'm looking forward to today.  So for my picture of the day I took one of my stuff animals that I've had since I was 3 and he looks like he's that old!  His name is Wo Wo's and he's been with me through thick and thin.  I do admit that even now I sometimes sleep with him when I find myself not being able to fall asleep.  You can make fun of me all you want but I love him and he shows the love.
I'll see if I take any pictures tonight at the show. Might have a few with some of my friends if they show up.  We shall see!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones