So I took these two pictures while I was walking to my class at UVU. I hope you like them! Whenever it's cloudly like this I tend to get the feeling that Heaven isn't very happy. I realize that's strange and stuff but...maybe I don't mean happy...more like heaven is resting. Yes that's what I mean. Cuz when you look outside and its like this, at least for me, I just want to curl up with a warm blanket with a good book and some hot chocolate. Which is something some of us would do to rest, right?
Umm...I really want to try to add a new picture or pictures everyday. Just depends on what I have time to do. :) I hope my friends that are following this stick around to see what I can come up with. I need to find out how to add this website on facebook...maybe then I'd have more people coming to check it out. Anyway...

Life can be a wild roller coaster ride...

Sometimes you can't help but wonder if people have forgotten you...
No comments:
Post a Comment