Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perfect day for a baby blessing

My little cousin Caden (Not quite sure how to spell his name) was blessed today.  He's so adorable!  Now that he's come there won't be anymore babies coming until me or Heidi get married.  Which is a long way off for the both of us.
It was fun getting together with all the family and seeing everyone.  The food was good, as always, and the desserts were fantastic.  I did get a little tired while we were there but that's normal.  Once it hits about 2pm I'm ready for my afternoon nap :)
Not a real long post today since I don't know what else to say except I had fun seeing all my family and getting to talk to them.  Now I'll post a few pictures I took.
I've been trying really hard to read my scriptures every night and morning.  Sometimes I don't have enough time to read them in the morning before school but I always read before I go to bed.
 
David and baby Caden.  I have another picture I took with them looking at the camera so I'll post it as well.





Here they are!

 







He started to cry with Eric so this was the only picture I could manage to take.  Eric usually doesn't let me take any so this one is a prize.  :P





Oh...today is the one year anniversary of Heather's death.  I just wanted to say that without her my brother and countless other could have possibly lost their lives exactly one year ago today.  I love her and will always be grateful for what she did. 

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones